Bob Rogers: Lisp stuff
- Common Lisp in general
Common Lisp Hyperspec
CLHS: Symbol Index
- CMU Common Lisp
CMUCL User's Manual
- Steel Bank Common Lisp
Christopher Browne's Web Pages: Common Lisp
- Has some broken links, though.
- Common Lisp in context
- CLiki: the Common
- Paul Graham
- Related ideas
- Henry G. Baker,
Iterators: Signs of Weakness in Object-Oriented
Languages, ACM OOPS Messenger, July 1993.
- An old (but still relevant) exploration of the advantages
of higher-order functions (e.g. mapcar and
friends) over iterators as explicit state-holding objects.
Also has three Lisp implementations of the "samefringe"
problem in the discussion of generators.
- xkcd on Lisp:
- Last night I
drifted off while reading a Lisp book
- An extremely informal comparison of Lisp versus Perl.
- With Apologies to Robert
- A sequel to the previous?
- Lisp Cycles
- On the timelessness of Lisp.